By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to future events and circumstances and there are many factors that could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
These factors include but are not limited to:
- Changes in general economic, political or market conditions, including the cyclical nature of some of Airbus’ businesses;
- Significant disruptions in air travel (including as a result of terrorist attacks);
- Currency exchange rate fluctuations, in particular between the Euro and the U.S. dollar;
- The successful execution of internal performance plans, including cost reduction and productivity efforts;
- Product performance risks, as well as program development and management risks;
- Customer, supplier and subcontractor performance or contract negotiations, including financing issues;
- Competition and consolidation in the broadcasting and entertainment industry;
- Significant collective bargaining labor disputes;
- Research and development costs in connection with new products;
- Legal, financial and governmental risks related to international transactions;
- Legal and investigatory proceedings and other economic, political and technological risks and uncertainties.
As a result, Urban America Television Corporation (OTCMKTS: URBT) actual results may differ materially from the plans, goals and expectations set forth in such forward-looking statements.
For a discussion of factors that could cause future results to differ from such forward-looking statements.
Any forward-looking statement contained in this website speaks as of the date it is made. Urban Television Network Corporation undertakes no obligation to publicly revise or update any forward-looking statements in light of new information, future events or otherwise.